21.9.13

Lomography

To those who don't know what Lomography is, the accurate definition is the following:
Lomography is a community dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography.

This post's here to explain some of the names of cameras I've been referring to on many publications, so enjoy!
So, for a long time I've wanted a analogue fisheye camera and I finally got the chance to purchase one so I got a Fisheye no.2, "Happiness Edition". The typical one is the black and metalic one but I saw this cutie and couldn't resist!
Fisheye no. 2 Shiawase
Later on, I participated on a Lomo contest with the Carnival theme with my friend Mafalda's lomo camera, a La Sardina. The contest was a "the biggest number of likes" based one. I won that with the picture below. My prize was a "Champagne Edition" La Sardina.

La Sardinha Champagne Edition // Winner for the Carnival Lomo Contest
Lots of ♡,
Ni

1 comment:

  1. I love lomography and I have bought the Oktomat!

    http://latroublemaker.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete